PhotoLineup

PhotoLineup

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Au Naturale Jewelry Holder on the Cheap

Ever since we downsized I've been on the hunt for solid organizing solutions.  My jewelry has been sitting around in a knotted heap and this weekend was the perfect time to get it organized.

We've had a brush pile sitting in our yard for some time now and I've been wanting to make a jewelry hanger out of one of the branches.  Our room is a bit more rustic/cabin like in decor so the branch would be a proper fit.

I eyed up the branches for something that was flat (by flat, I mean without knobs or branches that would cause it to protrude from the wall).  The perfect branch emerged and it even had a few stubs that were perfectly located for hanging my chunky bracelets.

The cost of the project ended up being no more than a couple of anchors and screws.

After cutting to size, Bear (my husband) drilled two holes in the back of the branch on a slight upward angle (so the branch wouldn't slip off the screws when hung).  I measured out the drilled holes in the branch on to the wall and even added a slight angle for kicks and put in anchors and screws for hanging.

Up she went and with the addition of cup hooks, I had the perfect solution to that clump of jewelry that's been begging me for a home.



Linking up on:

Oak Hill Homestead

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...